Making sure everyone has the best – and safest – experience at Stade de Luxembourg: everything you need to know.
Any person who enters the grounds of the Stade de Luxembourg must abide by the Ground Regulations.
- Large backpacks, luggage, suitcases > 30 x 30 x 15 cm
- Weapons, blunt instruments or dangerous objects
- Pyrotechnic devices
- Aerosol cans, gas cannisters, cosmetic products
- Flammable materials
- Large objects
- Items that may be used to prevent identification
- Glas drink containers, plastic bottles and drink cartons over 500ml, cans, alcoholic drinks
- Drugs of any kind
- Fan gear, flag poles and banners over 2 meters
- All types of noise-making devices, vuvuzelas, megaphones, air horns
- Helmets, umbrellas
- Professionnal cameras > 200mm lens
- Lasers, batteries and other electronical items
- Promotional and marketing materials, flyers, stickers, etc.
- Racist, xenophobic, discriminatory and political propaganda material
Children under 16 years of age are only permitted on the premises of the Stade de Luxembourg if they are accompanied by an adult. Said children remain the responsibility of their accompanying adult.
Internal rules and regulations
Any person who enters the grounds of the Stade de Luxembourg for any reason and in any capacity whatsoever is deemed to have full knowledge of and accept these Ground Regulations, in particular the safety and evacuation instructions. Such person undertakes to comply with these rules and regulations in full. The organiser undertakes to oblige third parties it charges with any function as part of events to comply in full with the Stade de Luxembourg Ground Regulations.
The stadium is located in the southern part of Luxembourg City and can be reached via Boulevard de Kockelscheuer. It is easily accessible by public…
Find your seat
Use the seat information on your ticket to make your visit as easy and enjoyable as possible. Select your entrance, row and seat numbers to find…